Direction that Daewoong should take and the culture in which Daewoong employees work
- Our goal is to help you ‘grow’ as the industry’s top human resource.
- We provide an environment
where you can ‘autonomously’
immerse yourself in work.
- We focus on working properly
to exhibit ‘performance’.
We go with talents having ‘growth potential’.
Working culture of Daewoong
We offer challenges and opportunities for ‘growth’.
- Career Development Program
- Employees are offered the opportunity to work at various departments of their choice for their growth and development
- Global Outstanding Talent Program
- We offer educational support for local language and cultures to grow into global human resources. Overseas branch trips and experience work are programs that support global mindset and professional capacity empowerment
- Daewoong AI/Bigdata Academy(DABA)
- Integrate digital transformation into work and grow by fostering future-oriented talented individuals with data analytics and learning using AI and big data
- Innovative Idea Challenge Program
- Daewoong supports employees to realize their dream of establishing a startup with their original ideas, capacity and passion.
- Nurturing feedback
- Provide continuous performance management with nurturing feedback on a monthly, half-year, and yearly basis so that employees can meet targets and grow
We offer a good environment so that employees can autonomously ‘focus’ on work.
- Smart Office
- Daewoong employees can freely choose where they wish to work. A pleasant work space is offered for flexible and fun working environment
- Flexible Work Program
- Daewoong employees are free to choose when to come and leave the office without having to be conscious of others
- Company Child Care Center (Little Bear)
- First pharmaceutical in the nation to operate an in-company child care center so that employees do not have to take a break from their career due to child care and focus on their work
- Nim Culture
- Flexible title system that removed ranks to create a horizontal organizational culture
- Performance-oriented (Job-based Pay)
- Culture that recognizes capacity and performance regardless of age, gender, Seniority and nationality
Creating a culture for employees who work hard to
‘rest and play hard’.
- Free Use of Vacation Days
- Never ask reasons so that employees can use vacation days without being conscious of others
- Sandwich Holiday System
- Holidays interspersed with work days designated as company-wide holidays
- Long-term Refresh Leave
- Offer one-month paid vacation and self-development expense support when working for five years straight to give the opportunity to recharge
- Daewoong Family Refresh
- Offer healing programs so that employees can communicate with family members and take rests (Healience Seonmaeul, DMD)
Caring for the ‘health’ of employees.
- Personalized Healthcare Service
- We provide employees a health examination service called "Healthcare Physician" including post-care, in order to prevent chronic disease and to maintain good health
- Fitness Center
- Various fitness activities available during work hours and improve physical health through customized coaching by experts
- Capsule Room, Healing Room
- Operate resting area so that employees may take a short break in a pleasant environment near the workplace
- Low Sodium Meals / Snacks
- Offer low-sodium meals and snacks for a healthy diet
- No Smoking Campaign
- No smoking campaign that employees voluntarily participate in to create a healthy company starting with its employees